Friday, June 01, 2018

Shelf Expression (Part 4)

Last one...

Conan is getting obscured, but the Middle Age by Steve Conley is a great series.  Note the Kickstarter Pins.  Love the Neal Adams Tarzan covers.  Chance Operations is a really cool book by Todd Webb.


Only a smattering of my Star Trek figure collection.  Since I have so many fotonovels, I keep the new Byrne IDW ones here as well.


I had the Space 1999 Eagle as a kid - I actually dug a hole in the ground to launch it from.  But this is not my original.  I got it at the comic store for only $10.  Some had glued the pieces together so they wouldn't fall off.  Worked for me.  The plush R2-D2 still squeaks when you press his red "nose", but his arm fell off.

Well, that's all I've got to share for now, hope you enjoyed my shelf expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment