Friday, March 02, 2007

Wonder Woman #4

OK, there are so many things wrong with the current Wonder Woman book - which is why it's awesome that DC's giving us a new team on the book. Even so, I wonder how certain things get past the editors.

There are SO MANY things wrong with this picture. I couldn't help but begin uncontrollably giggling as soon as I saw it. I mean seriously - is it just me or is Wonder Woman's ass the centerpiece of this picture - and what's up with Herc's grin? Well actually I have a good guess at why Herc's grinning with Diana's ass pointed at him like that... but I'll refrain from going into details. Oddly enough the thing that bothers me the most is this: Diana is an Amazon warrior. I'm sorry but that has to be the WORST fighting stance I have ever seen.

And still this book is a better read for a female comic fan than Supergirl. Be still my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Butt out? Chest forward? That's how they fight at "mud night" down at the local club?

    I fail to understand your comment.

    And seriously, you mean to say that normal girls don't dress like Supergirl??? Wow I am outta touch.

    Maybe I should get my daughter some of those Bratz dolls. At least those are respectable. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I guess they're paying homage to golden-age Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so globular... so shiny... I think she's going to hit somebody with it. Them. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete