Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The War Continues / Where is Lee?

I believe strongly that this is the time when we have to arise and make our voices heard. Republicans and Democrats are the same beast now, just fighting over who is King.

I WILL PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS AND THE FIRST SEVEN PEOPLE WHO SEND ME THEIR SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS I WILL GIVE YOU A COPY OF THIS BOOK. I HAVE JUST ORDERED 10 COPIES FROM AMAZON AND ONCE I GET THEM I WILL MAIL OUT THE BOOK TO YOU, ALL I WANT IS A PROMISE TO READ AT LEAST THE FIRST 50 PAGES. 3 COPIES I'M GIVING TO FAMILY MEMBERS.Only 3 people have taken me up on the offer so far.

I still want 3 more people to send me their snail mail addresses and if I get a few extras - Hell I probably give those people a free copy also.

I really believe this is important and want like hell for more people to be aware of what is happening to this country. Yes, it is still the best place in the world, but that doesn't mean it will stay that way without effort. A world government is not the way to go at this time and a corporate world is an even worse scenario.

Lee is off with his real job and was unable to post this week and I was going to try and channel Lee and do a more slice of life post, but I can't help trying to continue to pound this issue. The more I read, the more I realize that this is the most important time in the life of this country. How we move forward from here will determine if the USA continues to move to a total two tier system (the rich and the rest of us) or if the American dream can be saved and revived by those of us in the middle taking back control of what is our country.

6 comments:

  1. Is there a time for a world government controlled by corporations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomm - Well that comes from poor self-editing and posting after drinking. It really should say it is the wrong time to move to a world government. - I will correct - Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can save postage and bring me one on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew - If they show by Saturday you will have it Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched Al Gore's documentary.

    I'd vote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn - Please don't make me sick - Gore is an idiot.

    ReplyDelete