Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just A General Information Note

For the most part I think this blog has a certain tone to it and I have decided to revive a blog I started and abandoned a while book called Why Comic Books Suck.

I feel I can be totally snarky and harsh in my continual tirade about the things the I think are done wrong by the entertainment medium I love.

The posts can be shorter and I'm not tied to any deadline other then me getting annoyed with something. Post here have a different flavor.

So for what it is worth I'm back posting in two places, when I feel like it.

Click the link for a tirade about the new DCU and the kiddie corps the heroes have become.

Lee is taking this week off and Matthew has been on vacation also, so not many posts this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment