Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sad Time, Happy Times and Other Things

Alright the Ravens lost and it sucks big time. Even worse because I went to the game and had to watch it happen. Our defense did the job, our offense did not.

Now the Patriots also won and as (believe it or not) I liked the Pats as my second favorite team, so I no longer have the chance to crush the Patriots at home, but now have to hope the Patriots do what they need to do and take the Colts apart at home, because I don't want the Colts in the Super Bowl.

Incredible football week-end because I believe that is the first time both road teams have won their games.

24 started tonight as this is the only TV show I will watch as it actually airs I was thrilled that season 6 looks to be another great season.

Now tomorrow is back to work and back to trying to do some more regular blogging. Loved the "guest blogger" battle and happy to see Lee conceded the battle.

Sad times - Ravens Lost
Happy Times - 24 is back.
Other Things - Go Patriots - get Super Bowl Ring #4 and finally end the debate as to who is the best quarterback in football.

1 comment:

  1. FOOTBALL is dead to me for the rest of the season.

    Carry on.

    ReplyDelete