Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wake Up America - Illegal Immigration will Destroy Our Society

I wonder how long everyone in this country will just sit back and let illegal immigration destroy our society.

Don't believe me then read this article.

It really almost is ludicrous that we are allowing ourselves to go down this road and willingly. I hope my children end up as part of the ruling class, but I don't think it will happen. Eventually we will end up with a population of working class poor and elites and the middle class will be all but gone by 2050 or 2100.

It's a shame, it was a good country. I hope we leave better then that future for our children.


  1. Well I don't know about ruling class... I'm certaintly not planning on going into politics. I just want to write comic books and teach =P

  2. I'm sure that your boy genius will find a way to make sure you're in the ruling class. ;)

  3. arielle - "boy genius"? Who's that?

  4. Come.

    Follow me.

    I'll lead the way.

  5. She's talking about André

  6. Brainiac6 - I get it now.

    Shawn - Where are you going?