Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wake Up America - Illegal Immigration will Destroy Our Society

I wonder how long everyone in this country will just sit back and let illegal immigration destroy our society.

Don't believe me then read this article.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=19293

It really almost is ludicrous that we are allowing ourselves to go down this road and willingly. I hope my children end up as part of the ruling class, but I don't think it will happen. Eventually we will end up with a population of working class poor and elites and the middle class will be all but gone by 2050 or 2100.

It's a shame, it was a good country. I hope we leave better then that future for our children.

6 comments:

  1. Well I don't know about ruling class... I'm certaintly not planning on going into politics. I just want to write comic books and teach =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that your boy genius will find a way to make sure you're in the ruling class. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. arielle - "boy genius"? Who's that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come.

    Follow me.

    I'll lead the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's talking about André

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brainiac6 - I get it now.

    Shawn - Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete