Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some News About Comics And

Just so everyone knows we have added some new contributors to the site. I have a stated goal of trying to do two posts Monday to Friday and then one on Saturday and Sunday. If we can do even more then that so much the better. We will always have a new post daily.

So welcome aboard Jamie and Greg.

Jamie grew up in a comic book store in New Jersey (as did Gwen) and both are my daughters.

Greg is a fellow Cosmic Comics Conversation Panelist and is part of the next generation that I always like to see in comics.

I have also added e-mail addresses for each blogger on the sidebar so if you want to contact a columnist directly you can.

IF YOU WANT YOU STUFF REVIEWED SEND IT TO comicsandjim@gmail.com and I will forward onto our crew and hopefully someone will take the time to do a review.

Thanks for your attention and we hope to make the site more entertaining as the year progresses. Google has some new stuff for blogger that I want to test out and maybe get a fresh look to our site.

No comments:

Post a Comment