Friday, September 10, 2010

The Pale: A Review

I haven't actually been able to read any of my usual comics for two weeks now between my sister's wedding and Labor Day but I did want to do a quick post about a really neat webcomic I found thanks to Sarah Ellerton linking the site on her webpage. It's called The Pale and while the story is only in the beginning stages it bears mention because of the ingenious art style integrated with digital media. In order to read the comic you catually place your mouse towards the right of the panel and the main window scrolls over the panoramic-style comic creating a sense of motion. It's a lot of fun to read and I think it's a great view into a style that could be great for the future of webcomics - especially action sequences. Check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment