Saturday, April 09, 2011

Living the Dream

If all goes as planned, I will have returned a few minutes prior to posting time from New York City, chaperoning my oldest daughter and a few of her classmates on a trip to the Museum of Modern Art. I'm pretty stoked about it, because I haven't been to Manhattan in over 20 years! Ahhhh -- the Big Apple -- Land of Marvel Comics!

Since there is no way I'll be able to prepare a post that day (forget the fact that I'm using it as a "hall pass" three weeks ahead of time), I've got a special treat for you below. "Living the Dream" is a really cool short film directed by the son of my former neighbor. It depicts a high school boy gaining super powers and becoming a costumed hero. The really cool thing is that one pivotal scene was filmed in my house and shows off some of my comic book and action figure collection. There's even a brief glimpse of some original art! (I tried to stage the area beforehand and astute viewers will understand some of the selections I displayed). Anyway, I think it's a lot of fun. Enjoy! Caesar is watching you!

No comments:

Post a Comment