Monday, November 10, 2008

Twitter - What a Joke


Twitter – What the f***

I know this has been around awhile and I’m happy to say I have never paid any real attention to it. The website says:

“Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?”

I’m not that connected to people and do not ever want to be that connected to people. Also there is no one in the world that I care to see their random a** thoughts. Yet in the recent LITG column he rambles on and on about what Andy Diggle is saying on Twitter. I have seen other people say they follow someone’s twitter. Really, really – you have such unlimited time in your life that you can’t wait but to catch a stray thought from some idol of yours or something.

Hell there are people who I admire and care to learn what they may have to say on a subject, but there is no one that I would ever want to see what they have put out on Twitter.

Is this networking or is this just a way to stroke your own ego by hoping to have people follow you on twitter.


2 comments:

  1. News California's recent earthquake hit Twitter before it hit CNN. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't get it because your OLD Jim.

    It's alright. :P

    ReplyDelete