Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The Keyboard

Did you know the French keyboard is different than the Qmericqn keyboard. That's right, if I don't pay close attention then I get all sorts of nez words.

The big differences, the letters A & Q switched. Along with W & Z. Luckily it isn't much of a problem because the letter A isn't used IN EVERY SINGLE WORD in the Qmericqn vocab.

The only word that I can correctly spell on the French keyboard at full speed with no typos the first time.... fu*k.

But, in this case, I had to look for the * on the keyboard so it still took me a minute to type the word.

If future French Dqily Life posts are complete gibberish now you know why.

2 comments:

  1. This would be different gibberish from the American Daily Life posts?
    (That was a wide open door.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be possible to remap your keys or use an "American" keyboard?

    ReplyDelete