Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday’s Contest – Win Free Comics and More

Okay on Sunday’s post I will present a quiz of sorts and if you answer correctly you can choose from the selection of prizes that I have.

The requirements are that an answer has to be in before the next contest. You have to e-mail the answer and include with your answer the prize that you want to have sent to you and your address if I don’t know it. I will only mail to USA addresses otherwise the cost for mailing becomes too high and I am giving this stuff away for free. As there are just seven prizes this week, you should give me a list in order of preference as to what you would like as it will be first to be right wins their first preference and then on and on from there.

The prizes are the 1)Killraven mini-series (all six issues) by Alan Davis, 2)The first seven issues of All Star Superman, 3)The Eric Powell and Kyle Holtz trade of Billy the Kid’s Old Time Oddities, 4)Action Philosophers 2 pack,5) Action Philosophers One Pack, 6)Captain America #23 and 7)a Batman card set.

The answer to last weeks quiz was Kono, Krypto, Streaky, Beepo, Ace the Bat Hound and Enemy Ace’s hunting companion (a wolf).

This week name the woman of DC. Either their real name or their super-hero name. If there are multiples of the same person you must identify them as the modern one or the original. You have to get at least 15 of them right to win.

Have fun. I will run this every Sunday for a while, this is way more fun then e-baying stuff.

7 comments:

  1. I surprised myself at how many I could identify, but I'm short of 15. I'm going to have to google them now to assuage my curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... the ONE I can't name is driving me insane =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never even heard of a couple of these, and there's a couple that I have not been able to find a picture of. Which figure can't you name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. top picture allllll the way to the right... I know all the rest. I guessed all the animals except for Enemy Ace's Wolf but Jim says I'm not allowed to win. I like guessing anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arielle - you have a week. B6 you can win and you got 19 so e-mail what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too late I'm afraid! I already googled them =D The one Gwen is having trouble with is one of the girls I had never heard of. There were a couple I couldn't find, though, so you'll have to post the answers after the contest is over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arielle - Google(ing) is not cheating. However you get the answers is fine. The idea is give away the prizes. So far, Gwen, Lee and Ron have won prizes.

    ReplyDelete