Sunday, July 08, 2007

Win Free Comics


















Okay last time I ran a win free stuff I got some replies and mailed out free copies of "War on the Middle Class". Of course Lee made his snarky post, but some comments from the rest of you would be interesting to see what you all think of Dobb's premise. I have a tendency to agree with the vast majority of what I have read so far (which is up to the "Exporting America" chapter). Of course I was predisposed to his ideas before as I think along similar lines. I'm happy that the public rose up and stopped the Amnesty Bill, but still I'm not happy with the overall future of our country. What will it take for us to have a bloodless revolution by throwing out at least 50% of the people currently in power. If we voted out 50% or 75% of the current bozos in power, then they would listen to us. I think we will have to have a tea party in Boston soon.

Back to my free comic giveaway.

The rules are name the six DC animals in the picture. One of them does not have a actual name, but saying what book he is from will work.

The response has to be via e-mail. So no one else can use any work you did to get them right, plus I need your snail mail address so I can mail your book.

I have five books to give away, so list them in order of preference and first reply gets first choice etc., etc.

The books are Captain America #25, Action Philosophers Giant Size Thing Volume #1 (2 copies), Action Philosophers Giant Size Thing Volume #2 and Billy the Kid's Old Timey Oddities by Eric Powell and Kyle Holtz.

Good luck.

CHANGE IN THE RULES JUST NAME FIVE - AS I ASSUME NO ONE CAN GUESS ONE OF THEM.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a giveaway!!! I remember when you used to do one of these week at your old shop. Ah the glory days....

    Gotta do some research as I can only name 4 of these guys at first glance. My oh my DC sure does love it's super-powered critters, don't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew 5! I rule :) Of course I already get free comics, but I like games anyway.

    ReplyDelete