Monday, September 04, 2006

Old Comic Ads


I love the old comic ads and this one is a great one. Who knew you could learn the deadly secrets of the ninja from a handbook. All from simple physio-mental powers.

What you cannot read from the photo is the Attention Law Enforcement Agencies box, that states that they can get a discount on these booklets so all our law enforcement people would have the powerful ninja secrets.

Why were these never taught to our police officers and special forces team is beyond me.

All of this was for just $5. Why did I not order this book as apparently the secrets are now lost again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that you missed out on this! You could have passed on these powerful ninja secrets to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad, as I know you would enjoy having ninja powers.

    ReplyDelete