1) Dan Didio - Planning who needs planning
2) Bob Harras – Check the Marvel books under his era
3) Editorial mandates that change – okay you need to manage a line of comics, but have a plan that sticks
4) 52 is all we do – how dumb, locking into an artificial number. If all 52 were top flight books, you would turn down #53
5) Channel 52 – What the hell is this crap, give us a letters page.
6) Scott Lobdell, Tom DeFalco, Ann Nocenti and Rob Liefeld (oh he is gone now but he was there at the start) maybe there is a reason they have not been writing comics anywhere else for decades.
7) House style – way too prevalent.
8) Vertigo - where for art thou Vertigo
9) Year and half long stories.
10) After Batman, Wonder Woman and now maybe Green Arrow – you've got nothing.
They are advertising WTF month, it has been WTF are you doing for years.
Needed to get that off my chest.