Thursday, October 19, 2006

Moving Day

Not for me, but for my eldest daughter. I'm flying off to Florida and will be back on Monday and so with great remorse will miss blogging for a few days.

I find that the more I do this and search out other blogs the more I learn.

The comic community is certainly an interesting and vocal group. Also it seems like more bloggers are bigger DC fans then Marvel, but it could be I'm finding liked minded individuals. Also I was happy to see that there seems to be a larger female population of readers then my own observations would have lead me to believe.

It's nice to know that we have that type of community and for the most people they sound like an intelligent group. I still worry then we are a smaller and smaller group and monthly comics may be heading towards a demise in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment