Saturday, February 11, 2012

Computer Woes

In honor of all my recent computer woes, which hopefully are resolved now (and I'll spare you the long-winded details).  I give you the spectacular Micronauts #24 cover from December 1980 by the awesome Michael Golden.  Where our beloved band of adventurers are having computer woes of their own.  It's funny, I actually think I relate more to Computrex in this picture than Commander Rann, Bug, and Microtron. I certainly had that expression more than once this week!  I apologize for the short post this time around.  I've got several things brewing in the back of my mind, but I really need a chance to rest up and catch up.  Back to normal next week...I hope.
And here's a bonus image in the same theme.  This time a nearly perfect rendering (only without the Cos-Play) of the going-on's at my house surrounding the new computer with my sexy wife in the role of Medusa and me as Black Bolt (only I wasn't that silent).  Be sure to read all the words on this page -- they're PERFECT!

 

It's also a surprisingly great story, one I throughly enjoyed after my afternoon nap today. (Jim, check it out from your MMW Inhumans Volume 1 HC -- it's a keeper!)

2 comments:

  1. I will.

    Afternoon nap - I thought I was the older one on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both weekend days, if I'm fortunate. When you only get about 5 hours of sleep during the week, you've got to catch up sometime!

    ReplyDelete